Question about Opening Hours
- Question about Opening Hours
1. 10:00-21:00 (From Apr. to Oct.)
2. 10:00-20:00 (Weekdays from Nov. to Mar.)
* We are open until 21:00 on Saturdays , Sundays and holidays during the Ski season.
- Do you have regular holidays?
Every Second and Fourth Wednesdays (except for national holidays) We may be closed temporarily.
Question about Bathing
- Can I rent towels?
Towels are available for purchase at 230 yen each. Bath towels are available for rental at 320 yen each.
- Are there bathing restrictions on the facilities?
- We restrict admission of guests with tattoos (stickers included) and any party related to an organized crime group.
- We restrict admission of guests with pets, skin diseases, infectious diseases, and those who are extremely drunk.
- We have a 'No outside food or drinks' policy.
- If a person is found to have caused considerable inconvenience to other guests such as by making a loud noise, we ask them to immediately leave the facilities.
- As for entering and using the facilities including Onsen-spa, we ask that small children under elementary school age to be accompanied by a parent or guardian of the same gender. Also, we prohibit children of 7 years old and older and children who are 120 cm or taller to go into the Onsen-spa of the opposite gender.
- Pets are not allowed to enter.
- Photography or video recording is strictly prohibited in the bath and changing rooms.
- Please keep your valuables in the locker. Please be sure to keep the key with you at your own risk.
- We will not bear any responsibility regarding loss, theft or any accident that may occur on the facilities.
Question about the Facilities
- Can I use the restaurant only?
Yes, we welcome dining-only customers.
- Do you accept credit cards?
We are sorry but we only accept cash.
- Where can I park my car?
Please use our free parking lots. They are available for up to 150 cars.